Alone

Alone
AS Film Opening

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Teacher Feedback Alone Final

Mrs Field: Our Media Teacher

'I really liked how the blinds on the Film 4 started like how the opening started by looking out of the window.'

Compared to your first draft, the acting vastly improved. Megan looked more scared and gave a better emotion to the audience.

I really liked the outside shot. I liked how she went outside without her shoes as it showed her panic and made it more realistic. I also liked how I could see Megan's breath in the air. I also liked how when the car and boy walked past, they faded later as if to imply that they were coming to help.

On the first draft the 'no contacts' was hard to see and also you could tell that it was an image. I liked how you have edited so that you cannot see that it is an image and it is also a lot clearer to read.

I like the flicker on the titles as it adds more mystery and fits the genre. It also gives it some individuality and is not as boring as a basic fade.

Mr Butcher: An English Teacher

Mr Butcher really liked our film opening. He said that it was 'amazing'. He gave us one thing that we could change and that was the button press when she turns on the television. He said it sounded a little too loud and out of place. We lowered the sound to make it sound more realistic and when we showed him he said it was a lot better.


No comments:

Post a Comment