Alone

Alone
AS Film Opening

Friday 27 September 2013

Juno Opening Scene



By producing this video, I learnt a lot more about Adobe Premiere and how to film with a handheld camera. I learnt how to use more transitions and effects. I really enjoyed filming and editing our Juno opening. By using premiere I found out some useful effects. I found out how to make the picture have a cartoon look and how to dissolve an image over the top of another. The things that went well when we were editing were the transitions across from one clip to another and also we could get the timings correct. There was a few improvements to be made. We need to over shoot a little more so we have more footage to edit and also we could have used something to put the camera on as in some points it was a little shaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment